Dedicated Representation In Fort Collins For Car Accident Injury Matters
Have you been seriously injured in a car accident? Was a loved one injured or killed in an auto accident? If so, you should speak to a Fort Collins car accident attorney at VanMeveren Law Group, P.C., as soon as possible.
At VanMeveren Law Group, P.C., we offer a free initial consultation on all serious personal injury matters. To set up an appointment, contact us or call our office at 970-792-2103. From our office in Fort Collins, we represent clients throughout northern Colorado, including Loveland, Greeley, Boulder, Longmont, Windsor, Berthoud, Wellington and Estes Park.
Types Of Car Accident Cases
We protect the rights of people who have been hurt in all types of automobile accidents:
- Car accidents
- Rear end collisions
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- All Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Accidents involving uninsured or underinsured motorists
We represent drivers, passengers and pedestrians. We handle all types of injuries, including serious and catastrophic losses such as brain and spinal cord injury, paralysis, amputation and loss of limb. We also represent surviving family members in wrongful death actions.
At VanMeveren Law Group, P.C., we recognize that every car accident claim is unique and take the time to learn the specific details of your accident so we can tailor our representation to meet your needs. Bryan VanMeveren is trained in outdoor emergency care. He understands injuries, and can speak with doctors and physicians in their own language.
What To Do When You Have Been Injured In An Auto Accident
The moments following the accident can be critical. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to provide informative advice on what is important to do following a car accident such as seeking prompt medical attention, taking photographs of the accident scene and vehicles, and obtaining the other driver’s information.
Click here for your free Your Personal Injury Case booklet.
Why You Need A Personal Injury Attorney After A Car Accident
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or lost a loved one in a car crash, you want an experienced attorney with a comprehensive knowledge of the challenges you face. You may not be able to work and may need long-term medical care, including physical therapy or rehabilitation. The insurance companies will throw a number of obstacles in your path as you try to get the compensation you need to move on with your life. You want an experienced lawyer who is not afraid to take on insurance companies and their attorneys, and one who has helped others in cases similar to yours.
At VanMeveren Law Group, P.C., we understand personal injury claims from all perspectives. Before dedicating his practice exclusively to the needs of injured people, attorney Bryan VanMeveren spent years as an insurance defense attorney, where he worked with many of the top defense lawyers in the country. Because of his unique experience handling the defense of insurance claims, we know how insurance companies work to delay, diminish or deny your claims. We will be your advocate, helping you get all the compensation you deserve.
A Proven Car Accident Attorney In Fort Collins
With over 140 five star google reviews and excellent testimonials, VanMeveren Law Group, P.C. is a proven car accident legal firm. As one of the highest rated attorneys in Fort Collins, we pride ourselves in producing the best results for victims of car accident injuries. Check out some of our most recent results:
MOTOR VEHICLE CRASHES
- $11,432.00 – Intersection side swipe collision, soft tissue injuries
- $100,000.00 – Left-turn, failure to yield, internal bleeding and trauma
- $83,333.33 – Vehicle collision on icy road, serious injuries
- $50,000.00 – Failure to yield, physical trauma
- $100,000.00 – Failure to yield, cervical injuries
- $83,333.33 – Vehicle collision on icy road, serious injuries
- $100,000.00 – Multi-vehicle collision, spine and knee injuries
- $25,000.00 – Interstate collision, soft tissue injuries
- $12,479.26 – Multi-vehicle collision, back and shoulder injuries
REAR END CAR COLLISIONS
- $25,000.00 – Rear-end collision
- $35,000.00 – Rear-end collision, failure to yield
- $50,000.00 – Rear-end collision, failure to yield
- $194,600.86 – Rear-end collision, distracted driver
- $85,000.00 – Rear-end collision, multiple injuries
- $10,000.00 – Careless driving, head and abdominal trauma
- $35,000.00 – Multi-vehicle collision, soft tissue injuries
- $225,000.00 – Failure to yield, fractured leg
- $300,000.00 – Failure to yield, severe chest injuries
- $100,000.00 – Failure to yield, severe neck and back trauma
- $180,000.00 – SUV vs. motorcycle, fractured ribs and tibia
- $20,000.00 – Careless driving, head and hip trauma
- $155,000.00 – Careless driving, fractured ankle and PTSD
- $76,500.00 – Failure to yield, T-bone collision
- $142,500.00 – T-bone collision, spine injuries
- $35,000.00 – Failure to yield, chest, neck, and leg trauma
- $100,000.00 – Failure to yield, T-bone collision
- $25,000.00 – Failure to yield, T-bone collision
- $100,000.00 – T-bone collision, critical internal and external injuries
- $150,000.00 – T-bone collision, soft tissue injuries
- $45,000.00 – Failure to yield, spine injuries
- $77,398.18 – Failure to yield, permanent impairment
- $51,998.00 – Sideswipe of parked car, severe shoulder and spine injuries
- $121,600.00 – Car vs. pedestrian incident, head and neck trauma
- $100,000.00 – Car vs. pedestrian incident, fractured pelvis and head injury
- $25,000.00 – Multi-vehicle collision, chest and leg injuries
- $120,000.00 – Parked car sideswipe, severe chest and spinal injuries
- $100,000.00 – Impaired driver, cervical and soft tissue injuries
- $25,000.00 – Careless driving, head and back trauma
RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT ACCIDENTS
- $150,000.00 – Car vs. all-terrain vehicle, head trauma
Contact VanMeveren Law Group, P.C.
To schedule a free initial consultation, contact our Fort Collins law office or call us at 970-792-2103. Evening and weekend meetings can be arranged by request. We will come to your house for an appointment, if necessary. We represent clients in Colorado, Wyoming and Arizona.
We handle all personal injury claims, including car accident cases, on a contingency fee basis. No attorney’s fees will be charged unless we recover compensation for your losses.