Holding Negligent Drivers And Other Parties Responsible For A Truck Accident
When you are involved in a motor vehicle accident and the other vehicle is a truck, the consequences can be extremely serious. You may be unable to work for the foreseeable future and may require extensive medical care. You want an experienced attorney to protect your interests, one who understands the law and process, and who will help you get the best results.
At VanMeveren Law Group, P.C., in Fort Collins, we provide unparalleled experience to people in Colorado, Wyoming and Arizona who have suffered serious injuries in a wide range of motor vehicle accidents. We offer a free initial consultation. To schedule an appointment, contact a Fort Collins truck accident lawyer at VanMeveren Law Group, P.C., now.
Truck Accident Victims: How We Can Help
When you have been injured in a truck accident, we can help in many ways:
- We will conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances surrounding your incident and injuries.
- We will carefully review the police report to verify that all statements are accurate, and that no misrepresentations or distortions appear to potentially compromise your case.
- We will also review accident scene evidence, driver logbooks, black box evidence and other available evidence.
Ultimately, our goal in motor vehicle accident cases is to help you recover compensation for all of your injuries, including lost wages, medical expenses, physical pain and suffering, loss of consortium or companionship, permanent impairment, disfigurement and property damages. We use a variety of expert witnesses, including accident reconstructionists, economists and vocational specialists, to establish the cause of the truck accident and build the best case for your financial recovery.
Many satisfied clients have given testimonials about our firm’s kindness, competence and overall professionalism in handling accident cases.
Avoiding Truck Accidents
Our firm is dedicated to helping injured people after a truck accident. However, we would prefer that you not become injured in the first place. No amount of money is worth the pain of a serious injury. There are ways to stay safe and avoid potential truck accidents, including:
- Know the truck driver’s blind spots and how to avoid them
- Understand that a large truck needs a longer distance to stop if traffic slows or stops
- Keep a safe distance and be alert at all times when around a truck
- Be aware of signs that a driver may be tired from spending too much time on the road without a rest break
- Stay in the right lane so it is easier to turn or pull over if needed
Contact VanMeveren Law Group, P.C.
For a free initial consultation, call our office at 970-372-0149 or contact us online. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. We will set up a meeting at your home, if necessary.
All trucking accident claims are handled on a contingency fee basis. You will only be charged attorney’s fees if we recover compensation for your injuries.