|VanMeveren Law Group February 2021
Do I Really Need a Lawyer to Handle My Injury Claim?
Falling victim to serious injuries as a result of someone else’s negligence can be an extremely…
|VanMeveren Law Group January 2021
What Are Your Goals for 2021?
Undoubtedly, 2020 was a challenging year for all of us. We’ve all learned a lot and are hopefully stronger…
|VanMeveren Law Group December 2020
Who’s Responsible When Someone Slips and Falls on Your Sidewalks?
As we head into another Colorado winter, it’s inevitable that folks are going to slip and fall on our snowy…
|VanMeveren Law Group November 2020
Kids, Bikes, and Getting to School Safely
Parents of school-age children probably have fond memories of their own school days…
|VanMeveren Law Group October 2020
VanMeveren Law Group Hits 500 Facebook Likes and 100 5-Star Google Reviews!
VanMeveren Law Group has hit a major milestone — actually two major milestones!…
|VanMeveren Law Group September 2020
Are You Dealing With COVID-19 Employment Issues?
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to derail and dismantle our lives, employers are…
|VanMeveren Law Group August 2020
What You Need To Know:
We speak with folks every week who are unaware of the realities of health insurance and personal injury…
|VanMeveren Law Group July 2020
A Great New App: Information can be an incredibly valuable tool. We recently launched a new smartphone app called the VanMeveren Law Group Accident Assist. This app provides several resources…
|VanMeveren Law Group June 2020
Helping You Get Through Challenging Times
The past few months have been challenging for everyone. Even as we approach summer, many challenges remain. We all face this uncertainty together. Thankfully there is…
|VanMeveren Law Group May 2020
Motorcyclists and Riding Safely on Colorado’s Roads
As the weather improves, more and more people are taking to Colorado’s many scenic roadways on their motorcycles. It can be…
|VanMeveren Law Group April 2020
Attorney Bryan VanMeveren Elected to Super Lawyers!
We are proud to announce that Attorney Bryan VanMeveren has been elected to join Super Lawyers in 2020!
|VanMeveren Law Group March 2020
Save Money on Prescription Drugs With This Great Resource
We have all heard how prescription drug prices are out of control. For those who lack insurance, the price can be astronomical…
|VanMeveren Law Group Febraury 2020
How Can My Car Insurance Hep
By the time you read this, I will have completed another New Year’s Eve running challenge to ring in 2020. The latest version of my 24-hour marathon consisted of…
|VanMeveren Law Group January 2020
A New Way of Doing Business
If you haven’t heard the news, VanMeveren Law Group has introduced a new way of doing business with our clients. We call it the “30-day no-fee guarantee.”…
|VanMeveren Law Group December 2019
Fort Collins Joins the E-Scooter Craze
As most of you know, electric bikes and scooters (e-bikes and scooters, respectively) are all the rage throughout Colorado’s Front Range communities. In the past months…
|VanMeveren Law Group November 2019
What Is a Damage Cap, and How Does It Affect Your Colorado Injury Case?
Colorado is one of many states that has a limit on the amount of money an injured party receives after a jury finds…
|VanMeveren Law Group October 2019
You or Uber? Insurance Coverage After A Collision
Some of you may remember the deadly hit-and-run crash that left an Uber driver dead and the son-in-law of the Colorado Springs…
|VanMeveren Law Group September 2019
When It Rains, Open Your Umbrella
If you’ve watched any local news coverage on television or listened to the radio, you’re probably sick and tired of all the ads for personal injury attorneys…
|VanMeveren Law Group August 2019
Colorado Motorcycle Crashes Are on the Rise:
As many people enjoy the summer and warm weather, we see more of our families, friends and neighbors hitting the streets to…
|VanMeveren Law Group July 2019
Let’s Get Rid Of All Those Annoying Bike Lanes!
As I build up for my training for yet another Ironman race, my plan always includes more time in the saddle. My recent 100-mile…
|VanMeveren Law Group June 2019
Online Reviews: Are They Trustworthy?
Recent studies indicate that over 80% of online shoppers rely on reviews before committing to the purchase of a good or service. There is no doubt a large inventory…
|VanMeveren Law Group April 2019
Why Are Our Roads So Dangerous For Bicyclists?
You would think that, with improvements in road safety and bike helmets, we would see fewer bicyclist fatalities on our roads…
|VanMeveren Law Group March 2019
17 Years Later… We’ve Come a Long Way
When I opened VanMeveren Law Group 17 years ago, I had to take a huge leap of faith. I was still relatively new to the legal landscape of Northern Colorado at the time…
|VanMeveren Law Group February 2019
What Drives You?
As we take our first steps into 2019, it’s only natural to want to start the year with healthy habits and positive goals. Every day, I strive to give my very best to my family…
|VanMeveren Law Group January 2019
Introducing a Great New Resource for Clients
This is a big month for myself, our firm, and our clients! I’m excited to announce the release of my latest book, “Get It Settled Without a Lawyer!” …
|VanMeveren Law Group December 2018
Construction Ahead: Staying Safe on Colorado’s Roads This Holiday Season
Colorado’s population continues to undergo explosive growth. With an influx of new residents comes an increase in road…
|VanMeveren Law Group November 2018
Driving Under the Influence of Cannabis
Is legal marijuana causing the rise of deadly accidents? In 2012, Colorado legalized marijuana for recreational use as part of…
|VanMeveren Law Group October 2018
Trapped: How One Serious Accident Is Changing Road Technology in Colorado
In 2014, Kristen Hopkins, a single mother of four, was found 65 miles southwest of Denver after her vehicle went off the…
- Foundations 970: The Heads Up/Phones Down Scholarship Winner
- Foundations 970: The Most Dangerous Road in Colorado
- Foundations 970: We’re Going to the Dogs!
- Foundations 970: What You Need to Do After a Car Accident Your First Steps
- Foundations 970: Hiking, Rock Climbing, Camping, and the Colorado Governmental Immunity
- VanMeveren Law Group January 2018
- Foundations 970: The Facts Behind Distracted Driving
- Foundations 970: Celebrating 15 Years of Justice for Victims
- Foundations 970: Do You Know What’s in Your Auto Policy?
- Foundations 970: A Look at Local Leash Laws
- Colorado’s ‘Move Over’ Law Just Got Tougher
- Foundations 970: Living Long and Living Well
- Foundations 970: A Simple Change For Drivers
- Foundations 970: Keystone Habits and Small Wins
- Foundations 970 Bike Safety
- Foundations 970 Complementary Force
- Foundations 970: The Illusion of Privacy in Social Media
- Foundations 970: What is MedPay?
- Foundations 970 It Can Wait
- Foundations 970 How Much Auto Insurance Do I Really Need?
- Foundations 970 Hot Coffee- Don’t Get Burned
- Foundations 970 Staying The Course
- Top 10 Christmas Movies To Watch Again
- “My Dog is Harmless” …Are You Sure? Protecting You and Your Family from Dog Bite Liability and Dog Attacks
- Foundations 970 Rules Of The Road
- Your Group Ride is a Bike Lover’s Dream
- Take It Outside! Outdoor Play Encourages Family Time
- Save the Date!Fort Collins Events not To Miss This Month
- November 2018 Newsletter
- December 2018 Newsletter
- February 2019 Newsletter
- March 2019 Newsletter
- April 2019 Newsletter
- June 2019 Newsletter
- July 2019 Newsletter
- August 2019 Newsletter
- September 2019 Newsletters
- October 2019 Newsletter
- November 2019 Newsletter
- December 2019 Newsletter
- January 2020 Newsletter
- April 2020 Newsletter
- VanMeveren Law February 2020
- VanMeveren Law Group March 2020
- VanMeveren Law Group May 2020
- VanMeveren Law Group June 2020
- VanMeveren Law Group July 2020
- VanMeveren Law Group August 2020