Our Foundation Is Our Community Involvement
At VanMeveren Law Group, we take our vocation of service and commitment to community seriously. Our attorneys and staff have devoted their careers to helping the injured recover compensation and gain hope after experiencing devastating accidents. Outside of the office, it is just as important to us to help people and build meaningful connections within our community.
We are grateful to be able to share our talents and resources to support causes around us that make a difference for our neighbors. Through legal representation, involvement in charitable causes, and unique initiatives, we aim to leave our world better than we found it.
Community-Building Causes We Regularly Invest In
Below are just a few of the organizations and projects that our attorneys, staff and their families have contributed to over the years. We have provided:
- Pro bono legal services and other contributions to the Boys & Girls Club of Larimer County, the Human Race Charity, Larimer County’s Domestic Relations program, Larimer County Pro Bono Intake Services and numerous civic organizations
- Funding for free, safe rides home, known as Justice Rides, on New Year’s Eve and many other holidays, when drinking and driving are more likely to cause accidents
- A $5,000.00 scholarship through our law firm, encouraging awareness among young people about the dangers of distracted driving
- Support for Bike Fort Collins, Wish for Wheels FOCO and other organizations providing bicycles and safety gear to young people in our community, organizing bicycling events and providing safety tips and advocacy designed to prevent bicycle accidents
- Recognition of the International Day of Charities and other times of the year when we remind ourselves and people around us to get involved and stay involved in personally meaningful philanthropic efforts
- Support for the Larimer County Food Bank, Animal Friends Alliance, The Matthews House, The Wounded Warrior Project, CASA and many other organizations that make a difference for others in countless ways
- In-depth, ongoing support for Marisol Homes, which offers hope and a hand up to challenged pregnant women and single women with children – including direct involvement and substantial financial contributions from the VanMeveren family toward the building of a new facility in Fort Collins
We are honored to be active contributors in our community. We believe that when we foster strong relationships among people, it provides the groundwork for everyone to be able to pay it forward by helping others.
Share Your Story
Do you have a community involvement suggestion or success story to share? If you want to volunteer or have a charitable cause that you think we should know about, feel free to reach out with your thoughts.
To contact VanMeveren Law Group, call 970-792-2103, message us at www.vanmeverenlaw.com or send an inquiry online. We will respond promptly.